Concrete Cleaning, Staining, Sealing
Cleaning Floors Before Concrete Staining
With chemically stained floors, the consequences of substandard cleaning can be difficult to remedy. Unlike paints and coatings for concrete, which are opaque and can disguise many evils, acid stains are transparent. Any unwanted residue remaining on the floor is likely to show through the newly applied stain.
Questions to Ask When Selecting a Remover or Cleaner
- What substances will it remove?
- What are the recommended applications?
- Is it environmentally safe?
- Does it emit fumes or noxious odors?
- Is it compatible with the chemical stain you will be applying?
- Is it safe for indoor use?